I've found many amazing tools over the past 9 months that any new project should consider using.
- Firebase - Great for prototyping because it's so easy to change data on the fly and has a simple json structure. Plus, functions let you write bits of server code without needing a server.
- Fullstory - Shows you screen recordings of each user visiting your site. I've found and fixed so many bugs this way.
- Github - The private repositories are cheap these days.
- Sendgrid - Great for sending emails
- Twilio - Great for sending sms
- Trello - Great for organization
- React - Finally, building reusable components for the web works like I expect
- Material Design - Use this to be good enough at design
If you know of others, please let me know!